Here are some announcements, links and information we distributed in our recent newsletter and twitter. (I admit, I really do not like twitter and look forward to someone telling me I don't "need" to use it anymore.) Hope these are helpful:
- We have a new Careers for Me Plus edition. Let us know if you would like a sample mailed to you.
- A new edition of the software for Careers for Me Junior is about to be released.
- Here are some interesting links:
- Mini grants for service-oriented projects performed by youth are available through the Pay It Forward Foundation: http://tinyurl.com/d9rwa9
- Read about Vail Valley school district helping students with disabilities get ready for the transition from school to work.
- Read about the study showing that a parent's best bet is to have a no tolerance drinking rule for underage kids.
- Top 60 Jobs That Will Rock Your Future list.
- Download free handouts on bullying, ethics and parenting from Barbara Coloroso.
- Latest article on our about to take your real-life experiences and translate them into transferable skills.